Hi-Hat Resale and Consignment Shop is looking for adult volunteers (ages 18 years or older) who are interested in helping their community. Rounded in 1960, Hi-Hat Resale supports Delnor Hospital through financial contributions to the Delnor Foundation.
Tasks might include:
- Creating displays
- Sorting through merchandise
- Create tickets for pricing items
- Rotation stock on shelves and restocking shelves
- Running the cash register
- Friendly, reliable and able to deal with the public.
- Must volunteer twice a month, more at volunteer's discretion.
- Volunteers must complete an application and personal interview. And attending volunteer orientation at Delnor Hospital prior to starting. A list of dates and times for volunteer orientation are available online at http://www.delnor.com/volunteeratdelnor.
If you are interested in volunteering at Hi-Hat, please fill out an application online at http://www.delnor.com/volunteeratdelnor and fax the completed application to (630) 208-3479. Or you can mail in your application to:
Volunteer Department - Attention Rose Booe
300 Randall Road
Geneva, IL 60134
Applications are also taken in person at the Volunteer Department at Delnor Hospital. If you have any questions, call (630) 208-4265.